DEZ - WB X QH GELDING

DEZ - WB X QH GELDING

LOT NUMBER: 6

 

NAME: Dez

BREED: WB x QH

SEX:Gelding

HEIGHT 15h (NOT MEASURED)

AGE:3

 

DESCRIPTION (as provided by vendor)

Dez has been started under saddle but not finished, he is currently out for a spell to mature further and will require further training to be fully broken in. I have only ridden him in the round yard walk/trot /canter. He is 100% sound and has lovely movement.

I bought Dez 18 months ago in the hope he would be my next riding horse but sadly he just isn’t going to be big enough. He is a very sweet and loveable guy. Perfect to float/trim/tack up/wash down/rug etc. up to date with teeth/worming. Will stand all day to be pampered. Will paddock alone or in company and gets along easy with other horses. Perfect to catch 90% of the time then the other 10% will come for a bucket.

Pick up location:Yarrawonga Vic

F6C7598E-6A38-4F52-8FE3-B55CEC7F794A.JPE

ONLINE BIDDING

  1. TO REGISTER FOR ONLINE BIDDING:  CLICK HERE

  2. SELECT THE "REGISTER TO BID" OPTION AND FOLLOW THE PROMPTS

 

YOU CAN BROWSE ALL LOTS AND MAKE BIDS ON OUR HIBID PORTAL : PLEASE CLICK HERE



Please note: ANDREW WILSON & CO can not guarantee the information that has been provided by the vendor.