LOT NUMBER: 67
HEIGHT 14.3h (NOT MEASURED)
DESCRIPTION (as provided by vendor)
Competitive and willing to please young performance gelding. Talented with the ability to succeed in competitive levels.
- Registered with the Paint Horse Association with the pedigree to match his willingness to please:
- 3 year old.
- Been professionally started at Ruby Hill Equestrian Center for 10 weeks with approximately 90 hours under saddle during program.
- Vet checked in 2019, all get checks are welcome. Has recommendations from our vet.
- Barefoot with great hooves (photos available and reference from 2 Master Farriers). Can be shod in the future if you prefer.
- Friendly and will follow you around the paddock.
- Currently in work as a trail horse having 1 - 2 trail rides a week for 2 hours a ride.
What’s great about Braveheart;
- He’s likes to be around people.
- He is willing to please during riding.
- He is a quick learner.
- He is young and a blank canvas. You can create the horse you would like.
- He is a keen jumper and would be great in eventing and showing.
- He has had daily handling since being 9 months old.
- He is used to motorcycles and barking dogs.
- He is a talented horse with beautiful movement.
- He can excel in the show ring and for future eventing.
What you need to consider before inquiring;
- He is a 3 year old, a young horse and this may not be suitable for a beginner or for your child. In my opinion any young horse needs someone with prior horse experience and someone who understands young horses.
- He needs time to mature. He is still a green horse and although he is quiet on trails, he will need someone who understands how to handle young horses.
- He needs work in his trot to canter transitions. Like many young horses he has a “hop” in the first transition so need an experienced rider who will continue to ride through this. Videos available.
- He can be pushy with food on the ground. You will need to boss him around in the paddock and set firm ground rules around feeding as he can be friendly and try to get in your personal space (this is great during training sessions but not with feeding)
Pick Up location Hawkesbury NSW